[kepler-dev] problems with annotations

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 24 01:34:16 PDT 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Chad Berkley wrote:

> Hey Matt and Shawn,
>
> Shawn, another bug I found is that the sms system isn't using the
> semanticTypeX properties that i had in the actor metadata.  Instead,
> it's creating another property called _semType.  Because of this, we're
> ending up with two annotations per actor.  This will probably get fixed
> when you update the sms stuff, right?

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean ... where is this
happening, when you do additional annotations (via the "edit semantic
type") dialog?  I was under the impression that the code to handle
semantic annotations ignores all name information, and is only based on
the class of the attribute, etc.

Shawn