[kepler-dev] problems with annotations

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:30:03 PDT 2005

Hi Matthew,

BTW, I'm nervous that util.EmptyChangeRequest is required at all.
This could indicate some flaw where ChangeRequests are not being
created or handled properly.

I don't have concrete evidence of this, just a gut level feeling.

_Christopher

--------

    would the new util.EmptyChangeRequest class help? If you issue an empty
    change request, are the ports added to the XML? May be worth a try