[kepler-dev] [kepler-cvs] kepler/lib/jar/jwsdp xalan.jar xercesImpl.jar

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Wed Oct 5 19:21:49 PDT 2005

Jagan,

What security standard are you using?  xml-sec, xml-sig, ws-sec, x509
tokens?

Axis is a jax-rpc compliant system and as such these supplements
provided by sun in jwsdk to provide additional security can all be used
with a standard (not sun renamed) axis install.  I'm willing to bet that
if you replace sun's provided axis, xerces, xalan jars with those from
kepler's library, your build will succeed.

Kevin