[kepler-dev] [kepler-cvs] kepler/lib/jar/jwsdp xalan.jar xercesImpl.jar

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Tue Oct 4 18:46:56 PDT 2005

Hello Matt,

I have removed xalan.jar and xercesImpl.jar files from the cvs repository.
You are correct these files are already there but kepler runtime
environment  is complaining
when I try to run  griddles actors from kepler  which  needs  some of
the classes from these jar files.
The error message is as follows, I suspect the kepler runtime is not
able to load
xalan and xerces from other directory. Could you mind to advise?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/jaxp/DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
    at
com.sun.xml.rpc.security.SecurityPluginUtil.<init>(SecurityPluginUtil.java:128)
    at
org.monash.griddles.jobrun.JobrunIF_Stub.<clinit>(JobrunIF_Stub.java:41)
    at
org.monash.griddles.jobrun.MyJobrun_Impl.getJobrunIFPort(MyJobrun_Impl.java:59)
    at
org.monash.griddles.GriddlesRemoteExec.createProxy(GriddlesRemoteExec.java:132)
    at
org.monash.griddles.GriddlesRemoteExec.fire(GriddlesRemoteExec.java:148)
    at ptolemy.actor.process.ProcessThread.run(ProcessThread.java:178)

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni