[kepler-dev] Missed griddles actors with the latest cvs version .....

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:34:37 PDT 2005

Hi Jagan,

I added your actors back into the actorList file and they all show up
now.  I'm not sure why they wouldn't show up for you.  Make sure you
delete the contents of your .kepler directory before runing 'ant
buildkarlib'.

The question of re-adding actors to the library is a little tricky right
now.  I just tried the methods that I've been using on your actors and
it doesn't work due to some inconsistencies in the way the annotation
engine is serializing the annotation list.  Shawn and I are working on
totally rebuilding this system so i don't really want to add bug fixes
at this point because all of this code is going to be going away soon.
Let me know if you need a quick fix to get new actors adding back to the
library and i'll work something out for you.

thanks,
chad