[kepler-dev] Kepler build error ....

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:49:20 PDT 2005

Hi Jagan,

Did you see the email I sent out about the new KAR file loading that's
in kepler?  You'll probably need to do a new checkout (or update -dPA)
of kepler and make sure that your ptII is up to date as well.  Then
follow the instructions I put out in that email I sent last week and
everything should run.  If you need the email, I can send it again.  Let
me know if that doesn't work.

chad