[kepler-dev] BOINC

Wibke Sudholt wibke at oci.unizh.ch
Tue Nov 29 03:02:21 PST 2005

Hi,

A collaborator of our group, Michele Taufer at University of Texas at El
Paso (http://faculty.utep.edu/Default.aspx?alias=faculty.utep.edu/mtaufer),
has worked with BOINC (on integrations with computational chemistry/biology
codes). She might be able to share her experience.

Hope this helps,

Wibke

Dr. Wibke Sudholt
Institute of Organic Chemistry