[kepler-dev] Simple Search

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:05:23 PST 2005

Just a small note.  I think the use of the term "search" on the buttons in the
design is inconsistent. For example, why does it say "advanced search" but not
"reset search" and "sources for search"? I think redundancy can be good too, but
one has to take it with a grain of salt, in particular, i think it is pretty
obvious that these buttons apply to search (especially with the named border)
without having to say it on every single button (or any of them).  If things are
inconsistent and over-redundant I think that also has an affect on the overall
usability and general impression.

To me it looks funny ... but it isn't a big deal.

-shawn