[kepler-dev] PtolemyII 5.0beta release

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 23 16:45:10 PDT 2005

Carlos,

We ultimately want to set up a uber-repository for all of the kepler and
ptolemy actors and workflows ...

But currently, we only include a subset of those by default in the
"library".

However, you can, just like in Ptolemy, open any moml file in kepler --
so if you know the path to those files in ptolemy, you can also open
those in kepler.  In fact, you can also add them directly to the
hierarchy as well (a little more work, but possible).

shawn