[kepler-dev] Deploying new actors

Carlos A. Rueda carueda at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 2 16:36:02 PDT 2005

Hi Efrat,

Yes, that worked. Thanks! (I had already added my jars to the classpath in kepler.sh).
To update kepler-configs.jar, I changed the target "jar-configs" in build.xml
to read:

   <!-- <target name="jar-configs" depends="compile-dev"> -->
   <target name="jar-configs" depends="init">
   ... no changes in body
   </target>

The original target with dependence on "compile-dev" doesn't work; I think this
is because I would need to also install Ptolemy (as I did before), but was
wondering why that needs to be so since kepler still can be run?

Thanks again!

carlos