[Kepler-dev] Introduction...

Tobin Fricke tobin at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:22:38 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Patrick Stein wrote:

> My name is Patrick Stein.  I work for the Laboratory for Imaging
> Algorithms and Systems (LIAS) [1] in the Rochester Institute of
> Technology's [2] Center for Imaging Science (CIS) [3].

Hi Patrick,

I just wanted to send you a quick note as I am also in the Rochester area,
as a graduate student in Physics at the U of R.  I don't think I can help
very much with your data access questions, but if you need any help with
the Ptolemy II system on which Kepler is based, I might be able to assist.

Tobin Fricke

Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627-0171