[kepler-dev] Re: Kepler

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:21:28 PST 2005

Hi Jay,

Have you been able to run kepler yet?  If you can run it, there are
several sample workflows you can look at.  Can you give me more
specifics as to what you need help with?  If you have kepler running,
try clicking on one of the linked workflows on the startup screen.  We
are currently working on a documentation system and a getting started
guide, but we're not done with it yet.  You can find what we do have on
our web site at kepler-project.org.

We are still in an alpha release phase with a beta 1 planned for august
2005.  You can see our release roadmap here:
http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerReleaseRoadmap

We also have an irc server if you want to chat with us live.  If you
need a free irc client, you can use xchat (xchat.org).  Our server is
irc.ecoinformatics.org and the channel is #kepler.  We also have a
developer mailing list you can subscribe to at
http://ecoinfo.nceas.ucsb.edu/mailman/listinfo/kepler-dev

let me know if you need more info.

chad