[kepler-dev] Welcome Wibke Sudholt

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 11 11:41:10 PST 2005

Dear Kepler Developers,

Wibke Sudholt joined us today, as a trial write-access owner.

Wibke works for the Resurgence project
      (http://www.resurgence.unizh.ch/~resurgence)
with a  focus on computational chemistry.  We've been  working on this
project for some time now and have some actors and workflows generated.

Over the next couple of weeks, she will be checking in the Java sources,
MoML classes, workflows, and corresponding config files developed
mainly in the last year in the Resurgence project. After this is
complete,
new contributions to Kepler will be checked in from time to time.

I believe the distributed aspects of the work will be interesting to
some of you.

Cheers,
-ilkay