[kepler-dev] bugs from usability report

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:19:57 PST 2005

In this case I'm only talking about annotations for a particular actor.  The
problem arises when you move an actor around but the annotation doesn't go
with it.

We would of course keep free floating text for general notes and annotations
for the entire workflow.

I think annotations for subsets of workflows would be a bit more difficult
since what happens if you move one in a group but not the others?  Then
where would the annotation go?  This is more for physical layout reasons on
the screen and the associated explanatory text that a user might have added
about a particular actor.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office