[kepler-dev] kepler actor javadocs

Carlos A. Rueda carueda at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 3 22:20:43 PST 2005

Well, we can actually get the documentation locally as follows:
    ant ptolemy-jdoc
    ant javadoc
    mozilla website/html/javadoc/index.html
What we would like to do is to easily navigate the documentation for
both kepler and ptolemy classes, which means properly linked javadoc
pages. Are we missing something of is this a known problem?
Thanks.
carlos