[kepler-dev] Ptolemy II Mac context menu

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:35:14 PST 2005

Hi Christopher,

When I try to do step 3, I just get the normal context menu for the
state (configure, customize name, get documentaiton, move to first, move
to last, add refinement, remove refinement, look inside).  I don't see
how to create a transition.  Is there another way?  I also tried command
click and option click.

chad