[kepler-dev] Ask for some hint

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 13 10:45:38 PDT 2005

Hi Fu-Ming,
There is information about invoking Ptolemy II without the UI at
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#invoking%20Ptolemy%20II?

I'm not sure if the above command will work when invoking Kepler
or not.

_Chrisotpher

--------

    Hi Fu-Ming,
        Kepler is built on top of the Ptolemy system
    (http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/index.htm) so that site is a
    good place to start for details of the XML used for models.
    Kepler/Ptolemy models use a version of XML called 'MOML'. There are
    detailed descriptions of MOML on the Ptolemy web site.

    Dan Higgins
    NCEAS
    UC Santa Barbara

    Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu