[kepler-dev] feedback about installation and tutorial

Nandita Mangal nandita.mangal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:16:18 PDT 2005

Hi Silvia,

Thank you so much for you suggestions on improving websites and tutorials.

There is an installation file, which describes the installation
process for both Kepler,Ptolemy in detail.I believe that this file
would contain required information for installing,running kepler as
you had stated in your post.

We have made a link to this file available on the kepler-project
website under "Preparation for the Tutorial and Installation Process"
:-

http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerDevelopersTutorial

Also, Ilkay Altintas has updated errors in exercise 1, 3. Also we
would let you know about user guide update, class
edu.tutorial.MainFractal updates asap.

thank you so much once again!

Nandita Mangal.