[kepler-dev] Duplicate Vergil classes

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 3 09:50:55 PDT 2005

Shawn:

The risk here is that if we change IOPortController (which is likely),
Kepler will not see the change.  At a minimum, this means new features
would not be there.  At a maximum, the Kepler build will break...

We really need to be using object-oriented design here...

Wouldn't it make more sense to subclass?

Edward