[kepler-dev] xdoclet-1.2.2.jar added to kepler/lib/jar

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 21:38:57 PDT 2005

All,

I committed a copy of xdoclet-1.2.2.jar to kepler/lib/jar to support
some custom XDoclet tags I am developing.  Eclipse users will need to
add this jar to Java Build Path/Libraries to compile org.nddp source
files dependent on XDoclet.

(If you're curious, I am writing code to automatically generate
configuration files associating names with data and collection types so
that they can be referred to in actor parameters.  In the short term, I
am also generating custom "ontology" configuration files, e.g.
annotations.owl, from XDoclet tags in actor source files.)

Cheers,

Tim