[kepler-dev] authentication manager GUI

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Jul 18 07:40:03 PDT 2005

I can spend a bit of time this week to mock something up.  It doesn't sound
like a complicated screen/dialog.

Ilkay can you email me or just give me a call so I can get the details of
the fields included and a general idea of the task we are trying to support?

Then I'll mock something up and send you a screenshot.

Thanks.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office