[kepler-dev] Kepler alpha7

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 15 04:32:36 PDT 2005

Looking at my welcome window, it seems I downloaded alpha1. I don't have
the bandwidth to try again (dialup connection for the next four weeks).
When I went to the web page, it wasn't obvious to me I was doing that.
I simply downloaded the first .exe that seemed to be a Kepler release.
Perhaps reorganizing this web page would be a good idea...
Obsolete versions should be hard to find...

Edward