[kepler-dev] Kepler actor icons

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Thu Jul 14 08:54:58 PDT 2005

Great comment Edward and this view has also been expressed by several
scientists too.  They would like both a natural language summary/description
of a workflow and a summarized/publishable version of a workflow.

p.s. I have this recorded in the consolidated usability issues list.  This
was one of the top "future features" desired by the scientists.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020