[kepler-dev] How do I create nested loops in Kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 5 15:58:14 PDT 2005

Hi All,

    I am having great difficulty in figuring out how to handle various
looping constructs in Kepler/Ptolemy. So I ask if someone can explain
how to handle nested loops (using SDF and/or PN directors)?

    For example, assume I want to count from 0 to 3 twice in a row so
that the output on a final text display is
0
1
2
0
1
2

I've tried various ways using Ramp actors and Composite actors but
cannot seem to get this simple case to work.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127