[kepler-dev] Kepler Alpha 7 release

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 5 12:09:49 PDT 2005

Note that Dan Higgins will be taking a snapshot of the PTII CVS head
on Friday for use with the Kepler release.

Thus, this is a very good time not to break the build.

I'm going to do a little file cleaning.

My one concern in this is the relation groups work could cause issues with
Kepler.  However, it is better to find this out sooner than later.

_Christopher