[kepler-dev] apple automator

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Wed Jan 26 05:29:07 PST 2005

Not bad -- I like the "running" process indicator (akin to the
"traffic lights" we (I ;-) wanted to have for the PN actors for a long
time =B-)

One reason why things look simple here is because they are simple in
this case: a linear workflow, no ports to connect etc.

Thanks to the all-powerful semantically annotated ports, in the
near future, wirings will be suggested by your friendly Kepler/SMS
assistant! Right Shawn? (no kidding.. or just partially ;-)

Bertram