[kepler-dev] Problem with data searches

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Tue Jan 25 13:13:58 PST 2005

The issue is whether to be notifed if any of the searches of mulitple
Digir resources have returned an error.

The $64K question: If the a search returns "some" results will the user
assume they got "all" the results???

Maybe the error msg should say something like: "Not all the resources
were able to provide data at this time."

or
"Not all the resources were able to provide data. Trying later may
produce additional results."

or
"There was an error somewhere in the universe while attempting to
provide the most basic results for your rather boring little workflow."

Rod

--
Rod Spears
Biodiversity Research Center