[kepler-dev] Kepler Installer size

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 25 13:11:09 PST 2005

We should probably do this in the future. I left it in for the last
alpha because the data IS needed for several of the GARP/ENM workflows
that were the emphasis at the last BEAM meeting. Also, as I noted, the
data compresses very well, so leaving it out will only decrease the
installer size about 7 MB.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531