[kepler-dev] new usability directory and Dec 2004 usability report from BEAM workshop

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Jan 10 14:55:28 PST 2005

Hi all,

Just added a usability directory to Kepler.  The path is:

kepler/docs/dev/usability

In it I'll place reports from Kepler usability testing and user discussions
along with notes on usability issues both from my review and discussion with
other team members, as well as design mock ups and ideas.

If you'd like to know how the December 2004 BEAM group responded to Kepler,
what issues were identified and the recommendations for improvement, please
see:

kepler\docs\dev\usability\Dec2004-usability-report.doc

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020