[kepler-dev] Trial account for Laura Downey

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 10 13:20:36 PST 2005

Hey Keplerites,

I just exercised our new 'trial accounts' feature (see [1]) as we
discussed over email prior to the holidays.  Our first sponsored trial
account holder is Laura Downey from the SEEK project.  Laura is a
usability engineer and will be evaluating the kepler user interface to
try and help us prioritize usability improvements targeted at
scientists.  I believe she will be checking in some interesting results
of usability testing with groups of scientists soon.

Cheers,

Matt

[1]
http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerManagement#section-KeplerManagement-TrialAccounts