[kepler-dev] some Ready-to-run Workflows do not work

Haiyan Yang haiyan at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 15 22:09:54 PST 2005

Hi, Dan,

I didn't export the PTII and KEPLER in the 'kepler.sh' file.  I did that at
the prompt.  But I'm not sure whether this caused some problem.

I tried to run all the 'Ready-to-run Workflows'.  Some worked well, such as
'EML2 Simple Plot Example', 'Discrete Logistic', both 'LV prey model',
'Biodiversity index calculator'.  But I got error messages for almost all
the other half workflows.  Here are some examples: