[kepler-dev] Actor documentation

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 21 14:30:13 PST 2005

This would be interesting... The way I would do it would be to put
a link in the actor documentation to a targeted wiki for that actor.
Ferdinando Villa also suggested this...

The risk is that if there is no commentary on any actors, then it
looks pretty dumb...  I guess we could all agree to go comment...

Edward