[kepler-dev] [Ptolemy] Re: Actor documentation

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 21 11:32:20 PST 2005

I would think often specific use documentation belongs with the workflow
(as annotations) rather than with the actor itself. eg a sinewave actor
can be used for many purposes and one would not want some specific use
attached to just the actor.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195