[kepler-dev] [Ptolemy] Re: Actor documentation

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Wed Dec 21 11:16:15 PST 2005

Well in that case you would in essence be creating a new actor based on the
basic sinewave actor and you would be the owner/creator and have edit
permission for the documentation.

But do you want someone else to come along who may change something
incorrectly in the documentation?

I'm playing devil's advocate here.  As I said, pros and cons to both
approaches.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office