[kepler-dev] Wiki UI Comments

Matthew Brooke brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 20 13:29:19 PST 2005

Hey Shawn -

I posted my own comments on the usability wiki, as you requested. Please
note that I took the liberty of moving your comments and my new ones to
a new page, which is linked from the usability homepage.

I did this because the discussions are pretty long, are quite general in
nature, and they were at the end of a page that was also very long; I
therefore thought that putting them on their own page would make them
easier to find and read. If you think they should stay where you
originally put them, please feel free to move them back there - no biggie.

Here's the new page, complete with my spiel:

http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerUIDiscussion

cheers

Matthew Brooke, Ph.D.
Marine Sciences Research Building, Room #3407
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-6150
ph: (805) 893-7108   fx: 805-893-8062
brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu