[kepler-dev] Kepler Alpha8

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 19 12:44:14 PST 2005

Hi All,
    There is a zipped version of the potential alpha8 Kepler release at
http://www.kepler-project.org/dist
under the name 'kepler-alpha8_test1.zip'

You may well want to take a look. Windows users should be able to run
the code using 'kepler.bat' (and Linux/Mac users using kepler.sh). Note
that the zipped version does not use or require preset environment
variables, so you should be able to unzip anywhere. Also note that the
PTII directory is not needed since compile PTII classes are in the
kepler.jar file.

We have several unresolved problems. First, any of the 'IPCC' data
sources cannot be dragged onto the work area (SRB problem?)

Is the PIW workflow working?

Are the GEON workflows working? (web services - are they working?)

It looks to me like the ORB example workflows do not work.

Any comments?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195