[kepler-dev] Bring to Front vs Move to first menu choice

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 19 12:33:36 PST 2005

Edward writes:
>    Note that I would not use Ctrl+F for Full Screen...
>    It is currently bound to "bring to front", which is a fairly common
>    choice in graphics software, and is far more commonly needed than
>    Full Screen.

Ok, this is a little confusing.

What we have now is the Edit menu (above the toolbar) has
Send to Back   (Ctrl+B)
Bring to Front (Ctrl+F)
(These are defined in vergil/basic/BasicGraphFrame.java)

The context menu for an actor has
Move to first(back)
Move to last(front)
(These are defined in vergil/kernel/AttributeController.java)

It seems to me that these are one and the same, but I guess they are
not?  How are these different?

What got me started was I was expecting "Move to first (back)" to have
a Ctrl+F shortcut, but it did not.

Is there any way we can combine something here?