[kepler-dev] Digir problem

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 16 18:43:19 PST 2005

Hi Dan,
Here's what I know about the menu name change
ptolemy/vergil/actor/ActorController.java
has a private inner class LookInsideAction.
and a protected variable:
    protected LookInsideAction _lookInsideAction = new LookInsideAction();

That variable is referred to outside of ActorController in
ActorViewerGraphController.java

Initially, I had the private inner class renamed from
LookInsideAction to OpenActorAction, but I reverted that change.

I updated the both $PTII/ptolemy/vergil/actor/ActorController.java
and
kepler/src/exp/ptolemy/vergil/actor/ActorController.java

The menu change could be the source of the problem.  If so, I
apologize profusely.

However, I'm not totally sure it is.

When I run eml-simple-plot.moml, the Datos Meterologicos actor
never changes from Red/Busy.

I have to run, but hopefully we can get to the bottom of this
tomorrow.

_Christopher

--------

    Kevin,
        The same problem occurs in EMLDataSources, so not just a Digir problem
    I think is may be related to menu name change

    Dan

    Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
    http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
    National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Scienc
   e Building - Room 3405
    Santa Barbara, CA 93195