[kepler-dev] Digir datasource problem

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 16 16:16:12 PST 2005

Kevin,
    I managed to fix some problem by working with Christopher, but I
think we now still have a problem with the Digir datasource. Searches
work OK, but when you drag any result onto the work area and then
'Configure' it to look at parameters, no schemaDef shows up. When the
schemaDef is blank, a "Open Actor/Look Inside" fails!

    Any ideas why the schemaDef field is now empty?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195