[kepler-dev] Digir problem

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 16 12:18:46 PST 2005

Kevin,
    I am having a problem with the Digir data sources. If, for example,
I do a search for 'mephitis' the search works OK with 44 results. But
pick one (e.g just 'mephitis') and drag the source to the work area.
Again, everything is OK (eventually icon turns to yellow). But now I
need to apply a local SQL query to just get  the longitude and latitude.
Previously I "Looked Inside" to bring up the query builder. Now it is
"Open Actor", but choosing that menu item does NOT open the query
builder. Instead I get a window with the message "There was a problem

    So something here is not working (and we need it for the GARP examples)

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195