[kepler-dev] Kepler Alpha 8

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 16 11:49:29 PST 2005

Hi, dan:

The new metacat ecogrid server is up. I tested it though kepler and both
query and get seemed working for me.

The new endpoint is:
http://ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org/knb/services/EcoGridQuery

The reason I still keep "services" is - if get rid it, I need make
mappings for every axis services in web.xml. Otherwise, our metacat
web pages wouldn't work. It is not convenient. So I keep the "services" in
the url.

I just updated the lib/config.xml and checked into kepler. Would you mind
taking a test for this after deleting cache?

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological