[kepler-dev] Duplicated jar contents.

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 14 10:22:15 PST 2005

Kevin Ruland wrote:

> The SMS system jars have significant overlap with other jars and is also
> very complex.  I would appreciate it if you would document what the
> requirements of the code is.  This includes revisions of specific jars
> which are know to be compatible and those which are know to not work.

I think you are completely missing the point: Many of the jars are required
exactly by the packages used by code in kepler -- not by the kepler code
directly!

For SMS, the only code we rely on right now is Jena -- you can go to their
web-page to find out which packages are required for the particular release
we are currently using ...

-shawn