[kepler-dev] Duplicated jar contents.

"Jenny" Guilian Wang guilian at cs.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 14 10:15:51 PST 2005

Hi,

I agree with Shawn. I know that at least Jena uses a newer version of
xerces that is not compatible with the old xerces that Kweelt
requires. So I said, I am going to try the overlapping jars. If
another jar works for SCIA, I will get rid of the corresponding jar in
SCIA jar dir. I don't expect it is safe to simply remove them now,
instead I assume Kevin would just exclude the SCIA jars from build.

Thanks,

Jenny