[kepler-dev] Please confirm unused methods in org.ecoinformatics.util.Util

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:54:01 PST 2005

OK, I am beginning to remember where the arbortext stuff may have come
from. In early versions of our Morpho project, we had a local xml
catalog of DTDs. arbortext.jar contains a catalog system so that local
DTDs can be used rather than downloading from the internet. It looks
like this stuff got put into the Util.java class even though we never
use it. [We don't have a catalog in kepler, AFAIK]  We should probably
revise Util to get rid of it

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195