[kepler-dev] Ecogrid - EML problems

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:17:14 PST 2005

Christopher,
    I am looking into the error in the "Average Count Data by Species"
demo. (It fails for me too, so something got changed.)
    With regard to the ImageJ window, orginally I left it open because I
wasn't sure how to close with the workflow! But then I found leaving it
open allowed me to change parameters in a workflow, rerun it, and then
see comparison plots. So I found that leaving it open was sometimes
useful. But I'm not really opposed to automatically closing it if people
thnk that makes more sense. [Any suggestions on where I look for code to
close a display when the workflow closes.]

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195