[kepler-dev] Minor Changes

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 9 15:49:41 PST 2005

I'm taking a look at Kepler and making minor tweaks to the
documentation etc.

These changes are more like proposed changes rather than hard and fast
changes.  So, if anyone disagrees with the change, feel free to revert
my change, I won't be offended.

For example, I tweaked the INSTALL file to handle some of the minor
issues I ran in to.

Just now I tweaked the R example page to include a hyperlink to the R
website that is active within Kepler.  If the user clicks on the link
in Kepler, then their external browser will open that link.  This
makes it easier for users to get started.  However, there could be
policy decisions that I'm not aware of about why the link should not
be active.

BTW - We do this by having the URL look like
The HTML Viewer is smart enough to see the #in_browser and open the
url up in the user's external browser.

Let me know if you'd rather I did not not make small changes like
this.

I'm definitely staying away from big changes, just fixing small things
that I see.