[kepler-dev] [Ptolemy] Fixes to decorative attributes

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 10 09:21:00 PDT 2005

I updated diva.jar
BTW - to update diva.jar, what you do is
cd $PTII/diva
make install
cp diva.jar $PTII/lib/
cd $PTII/lib
cvs commit -m "..." diva.jar

However, since you are connecting via dialup, the upload of the 473K
diva.jar file would take awhile, so I don't mind doing it.

_Christopher

--------

    I'm checking in changes to diva and Ptolemy II so that when you use
    decorative attributes, such as boxes and lines, they can be sent to
    the back or brought to the front.  Previously, they would always
    be rendered after actors and before edges, which led to weird effects
    where they were neither in the background nor in the foreground.

    This should make it easier to make production-quality figures
    from Ptolemy II, as demonstrated by the attached PDF figure, which
    can be directly used by pdflatex.  In this figure, the yellow
    rectangle on the left is in the background, and the one on the
    right is in the foreground and translucent.

    Christopher: Can you update the diva jar file?  Thanks...

    Edward

    Edward A. Lee
    Professor, Chair of the EE Division, Associate Chair of EECS
    231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
    phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
    eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal
<<Attachment deleted>>