[kepler-dev] breaking off a kepler-docs repository

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 5 06:36:24 PDT 2005

One thing I like about using CVS for document management is being able
to travel with everything and access all of the docs even when I am not
network connected.  I find I often need access to powerpoint files and
word files in particular when I am on airplanes, and so I think whatever
solution we choose should allow a simple mechanism for downloading the
whole repository to local systems for offline access.

Otherwise, I would be fine with separating out a document repository.

Matt