[kepler-dev] breaking off a kepler-docs repository

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:34:26 PDT 2005

Chad Berkley writes:

 > a slightly different way.  Say kepler/dev and kepler/pubs.  That way if
 > you only want the code part you could do 'cvs co kepler/dev'  If you
 > want it all, you would do 'cvs co kepler'.  Just a thought.

Looks like that easiest fix to me. Any objections to this suggestion?
(Would take care of both Chad's problem and the concern that Laura raised)

BTW, I also think that a document management might be too much effort
right now. An interesting project though for someone who is interested
in that topic ..

Bertram