[kepler-dev] Web Service Actor Behavior

Jianting Zhang jzhang at lternet.edu
Thu Apr 28 12:32:14 PDT 2005

I'm using the Web Service actor to compose a workflow. There is a problem
with  the latest CVS version: the "configure ports" dialog does not show the
input/output ports derived from the WSDL of a Web Service. Rather, it simply
shows two default ports (startTrigger/clientExec Errors).

When I plugged in an older version of Web Service actor, the input/output
ports derived from the WSDL of a Web Service show up, but I got an clone
error. I think this might be related to some previous discussions of actor
cloning.

Interesting, the input/output ports derived from the WSDL of a Web Service
show up of some my old workflows, but they do not show up when materializing
a new WS actor.

Does anyone have some suggestions, or I have to use a previous release for
now?.

Jianting

Jianting Zhang, Ph.D.

LTER Network Office